Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Kosher for Pesach Posts from Last Year


קליק כשר לפסח
As I mentioned yesterday, in my review of Klik's Kosher for Pesach Wafer Roll , I reviewed quite a few Kosher for Pesach products last year that I have every reason to believe are exactly the same as the ones you will find in the shops again this year. Therefore I don’t see a reason to try them again and write a new review about them. Instead I will just give you a rundown with links to all my posts from last year so you have all the information in a neat and organized manner. So here we go, in no particular order...
ביסלי כשר לפסח



4 Strauss's Energy Shape Kosher for Pesach Cereal Bar 
Like I "hoped" last year these Energy Shape Cereal bars are now  available in their Mixed Nuts & 60% Cocoa Solids Dark-Chocolate version this year.
שטראוס אנרג'י חטיף דגנים לפסח
Again very much like its milk chocolate Pesach counterpart and similar to its dark chocolate year round version. If you like the milk chocolate Pesach one last year or the dark chocolate chametz one you should enjoy this dark chocolate Pesach one too. I'm happy they added it to the Pesach line up (maybe they read my suggestion last year...LOL no, I don't think they did but still it is nice to see it on the shelf this year). Although I like it better than the milk chocolate version there are much better cereal bars on the market. Since those other ones are not Kosher for Pesach, for the week of Pesach, if I want a cereal bars I will go with Energy Shape's 99 calorie Dark Chocolate one. (They are Kosher Dairy and Kitniyot)


שניצל מאמא עוף ולחנמיה כשר לפסח
6 Green Lite's & Pillsbury's Rolls Kosher for Pesach







I think that’s it for last year’s rundown. There may be some new products on the shelves this year that I didn’t blog about last year that I might taste and post about before Pesach but I’m not 100% sure yet.
אסם לחמניות מקמח מצה לפסח


I did see an Osem mix to make Kosher for Pesach “bread rolls” but I didn’t buy it. Honestly it didn’t seem to be something I would use or enjoy. I am very skeptical of such “mix” packets. I don’t usually like the outcome. If you saw this Osem Pesach Bread Roll mix and tried it I would love to hear about your experience making the rolls how they tasted or in general your opinion of the final product. 
Thanks :)

 Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment