Friday, December 30, 2011

Aroma Light Grain Bread Gets I.D.A Certification

Aroma Coffee Shops now have a certification from the Israel Diabetes Association stating that their Light Grain Bread is appropriate for diabetics. Each slice of the Light Grain Bread is 50 grams and has 12.81 grams of carbohydrates.

לחם קל דגנים של ארומה תו  חברה לאגודה הישראלית לסוכרת (א.י.ל)

I know it's just one product from their full menu but I see it as another small step in the right direction.

Aroma already has a gluten free roll and packet of gluten free chocolate chip cookies on their menu. I haven't tasted them so I can't tell you if they are good or not. If you have tried them please let me know what you think of them. Thanks :)


I'm just glad to see them continuing to try and cater to more and more people who have different dietary restrictions. It would be wonderful if other coffee shops and restaurants would follow in their footsteps and also offer products like these.

I was also happy to read that some Aroma coffee shops have menus in Braille. I think that should be a standard in all coffee shops and restaurants. Hopefully others will copy that as well.    


Disclaimer: No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment