Friday, November 4, 2011

Kellogg's Coco Pops Choc 'n' Roll

Kellogg's Coco Pops Choc 'n' Roll that have been available in other parts of the world for a few years already are now on our local store shelves.

קלוגס קוקו פופס – שוקו גלגלים


Since many of you may have already tried this cereal in England the USA or anywhere else in the world that it's been sold for the past few years and seeing as there are quite a few detailed English reviews roaming the blogosphere I thought it would be superfluous for me to write yet another review for this cereal.



Instead I will just tell you that Kellogg's Coco Pops Choc 'n' Roll cereal is now available here in Israel and I will point you in the direction of one of the many reviews I came across. So if you're looking for a kids cereal that is leaning toward the "healthier" side of the "sugar cereals" you may want to check out these chocolaty cereal wheels. 

500 gram box 20.00 NIS

Kosher Badatz Manchester England





Disclaimer: All items were purchased by me. No one is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment