Friday, September 9, 2011

Palmolive Pomegranate Dish Soap


As I mentioned earlier in the week in my review of


Rosh Hashanah is less than a month away


I'm seeing more and more press releases for

Rosh Hashanah related products


Some are not even food items

for example

Palmolive

has a new limited edition

Pomegranate Dish Soap


פלמוליב סבון כלים רימון - לראש השנה 


I haven’t tried it but I'm guessing

that it may have some benefits for your skin

given what I mentioned a while back in my review of


that pomegranate is very popular in

anti ageing toiletries, cosmetics and skin care products




Then again this

Palmolive Pomegranate Dish Soap

may just be a gimmick and

have no benefits to your

skin or your dishes at all



Still, it may be nice to have and use over the
 
Rosh Hashanah holiday and all the dishes

the big family meals produce



A friend who tried this new

 Palmolive

Pomegranate Dish Soap

 told me she really

 loved the aroma that it left in her
 
kitchen after she finished washing

all her dishes

she thought it

was extremely unique and pleasant  
 


I saw it "on sale" in a few stores for 9.00 NIS this week



Disclaimer:  No one is paying me for this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment